Treat yourself to a LOFTLOCKER P40L and use 40L Patagonia Black Hole Duffels as a cabinet in your van or camper instead of mounting hard sided cabinets.
- Fewer rattles and less weight than regular cabinets.
- Easy install with 2 bolts.
- Fewer hard edges to bonk your head.
- Easy to bring inside for cleaning after trips.
- Use the Patagonia duffel as luggage when your rig is not in use.
- Patagonia duffels are weather resistant and basically guaranteed for life.
- You can use your own Patagonia duffel or they can be purchased from your favorite retailer.
- Works with most vans or campers.
- The unique LOFTLOCKER design is patent pending.
Save $40 on a 4 pack vs single units. Save $90 on a 6 pack vs single units.
Use them in a van or camper of your choice.
- Usually, 2 or 3 duffels fit on either side above the bed and 2 or 3 fit on either side under the bed.
- The LoftLocker P40L is lightweight industrial aluminum. Approximately 6” by 15”. Mounting holes are 6" apart.
- Each LoftLocker includes one retainer bolt and nut to help hold the duffel on the fingers.
- You or your upfitter can install the rack with 2 robust fasteners in any sturdy ceiling, bed or other strong support in minutes.
- L-Track or T-Slot aluminum add flexible mounting locations.
- To create space for the duffel webbing between the rack and mounting surface, use 3/8" steel washers or other spacers as needed.
- While hanging as a cabinet, the 40L duffel is about 21” long, 13.7" high and 10.6"deep.
- We recommend placing the LOFTLOCKER P40L mounting holes about 5.5” inches away from the vehicle’s wall. (this may vary for your design)
- We also recommend at least 23” of lengthwise space for each 40L duffel
- While hanging as a cabinet, the 55L duffel is about 26.7" long, 15.7" high and 11.8" deep.
- We recommend placing the LOFTLOCKER P55L mounting holes about 6” inches away from the vehicle’s wall. (this may vary for your design)
- We also recommend at least 28” of lengthwise space for each 55L duffel.